Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A is for Answers - Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Episode 24

After years of questions and mystery surrounding the night Alison DiLaurentis disappeared, her four best friends come face to face with Ali and finally learn what really happened to her that September night. Now with their newfound knowledge of Ali’s long-held secrets, can Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer help Alison finally figure out who ‘A’ is?

how do you know it was spencer with the butterscotch candies?? I came up with someone else who had them...but I disagree...I think one of the girls could totally be in on it...especially spencer....lol...and the aria theories are compelling as well.

I died of laughter at the Lucas comment. It really could be! I could see that happening/his revenge against Alison. I'm SO excited for tonight's episode!!

The butterscotch candid theory could not b possible Becuase that was Spencer. I don't think Marlene would allow the girls to b A Becuase then that would b dumb . Why would they try to initially hurt one another,

Why do you guys think it's Wren? I feel like he's so irrelevant at this point, although he had a thing for younger girls so????

and also, Ezra doesn't get shot in the head????? the script made it seem like he was shot in his torso

I think Toby comes at the last minute of the previous episode and that's why Spencer's reaction is how it is. He wrote her a long note which we saw her read but we don't know what it said. He probably told her he needed his distance (because he is Team A!).

see everyone used to think Wren or Noel or other older characters...but exactly what u said what would his motive be?? and if A was wren I dont think that would be satisfying to the viewers...they are going to pick someone close to home

Question to anyone who might know...will season 5 be their last season? and I read an article that in season 5 they are STILL going to be trying to hunt down A.....I do really enjoy this show...especially recently....but really? come on at least if it's true give us some good info and answers.

OMG...I think I might know who an A is that we dont know about...I started watching pll again from season 1...because I noticed in one of these last recent episodes that A ate a butterscotch candy...and before when mona was A they showed A chewing double mint gum and mona would always eat that then they revealed she was first A....and I just saw someone with the butterscotch candies...........uhhh ohhhhhhh

I've just seen the trailer and it looks really exciting and promising! I'm really looking forward to a long flashback of the night Ali went missing so I hope that they spent a lot of time on that. Also, I think that we will see the person beneath the mask in this episode but that there's another story behind it and that we still won't know who A is until the finale of season 5...

SPOILERS---------

Spencer didn't hurt Alison or the other girl who is buried in her place
*Part of script*
Alison: "It wasn't you, Spencer. You were sound asleep when I left the barn.
Spencer: "That doesn't mean I didn't hurt the other girl"
Aria: "You're not listening, Spence. You went back to sleep."
Overcome with relief, Spencer breaks down.
Alison looks on as the PLL's comfort her
Spencer: "I didn't do it."

Ezra finds out that Wren is in the A-team
•Wren is the one who shoots Ezra in the head, and he survives but has lost his memory so he doesn't remember who Wren actually is.

Noel leads the liars to Ali, and she says to them "I'm ready to tell you everything. But if we can't figure it out tonight, I'll have to disappear again. And this time it will be for good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Article and Spoilers for Interesting Series or Live Events in SPorts and Social Network and Also for your Cravings in Hollywood News