Tuesday, June 10, 2014

EscApe From New York - Pretty Little Liars 5x1 Premiere

Moments after where the season four finale left off, Aria and the Liars are reeling from Ezra’s shooting at the hands of “A.” The five girls quickly realize that as the one person who truly knows A’s identity, Ezra is in grave danger. While Aria stands watch over Ezra at the hospital, Alison and the PLLs lay a trap to finally flush out “A” but are shocked by who is ensnared. Meanwhile, Holbrook steps up his efforts to find the girls and puts the Hastings family on alert. And as news of Alison’s resurrection spreads, Mona is not pleased.

Apparently this has been renewed for two more season so two more seasons of going around in circles, yay!
I feel like I've considered every possibility at this point and it's just not that exciting anymore but I'll give a few episodes a chance this season.

 Read the damn books I have its alot of books but they are so worth it... Also they said along time ago they weren't going to be just like the books but it's alot going in both

This show was suspenseful in the beginning like who is A, o my gosh the drama with the girl. But now what is this season 5 it kind of getting boring on who A is, especially by the end of the season the girls get the almost I know who A is and BAM they don't. I like this show but I guess it the anxiousness to know who A is, is getting to me because the show has been dragging this whole concept along for its viewers. Adding two more season, Jeez Louise.

Obviously you guys like the show so much you have to make sure your checking the posts! If the show ended at season 5 it would be bulls* * t so wtbs , I love this show I'm glad it will be 7 seasons because I haven't stopped watching since season 1 and I'm sad on breaks! It's going to be alot being A , so it's gonna ride out on a whole mother level u just watch and see I think we are in for alot the next few seasons. It's gonna be somebody that's going to make everything different u just wait and see

funny reading these comments about how ppl gna be pissed if they don't find out who a is. well when u find out, you will be back on here commenting that ever since you found out who a is the story got boring. so just quit.

They always make the promo more intense than the actual episode. Its gotten to the point where their are a questions from season 1 that still hasn't been answered and yet they bring up more mysteries. I agree with the person below me. They should reveal who A is and than spend like a season getting the girls get revenge on that person, which would be much more interesting

Why can't they reveal who A is and have a season where the liars try to catch whoever A is and deliver justice? I'm sure there's a lot they could do with the identity of A being revealed. It's not like that unmasking is going to answer and fix everything. They need to stop drawing this out longer than it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Article and Spoilers for Interesting Series or Live Events in SPorts and Social Network and Also for your Cravings in Hollywood News