Monday, March 10, 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 20 Daisy




Marshall enlists Ted and Barney to help him figure out where Lily went when she left in the middle of their fight
But this episode wasn't bad. Better than the last one,

Meh, I was hoping it would be better. I'm glad it's ending, the episodes over the last few years have been real hit or miss and the longer it goes on, it seems like there are more misses.

No way am I the only one who thinks that she thought about Ted when her mom asked her if she had someone who cared

I think Ted was crying about the upcoming death of his own wife, and it turns out he has been relating to his kids how he met their late mother.

 After seeing this episode, its got me thinking that maybe Lily is the "mother who doesn't show up to her daughter's wedding".

That was another good episode and hiding that plot line about Lily in plain sight was a nice touch. And yeah, Robin's totally thinking about Ted when her mom asked her that. Even the Mosby Boys could of picked up on that.  lol

 Veer off of Facebook and there are a lot of people that agree with you (and I). In fact, Season 9 has been better received by critics than the previous two. I'm sure people have their reasons (and even I'll admit there were a few episodes I wasn't happy with) but I think the biggest problem with haters is that they cannot accept the fact that this show has evolved into more than the lighthearted comedy it was the first five years. Comedy, in my opinion, is no longer their first priority. They're trying really hard to tie up all the loose ends and have a clean, triumphant finish. What would I tell the haters? Let's see if you can do better.

 I swear the writers on this show have a knack for throwing unexpected plot twists at us! I did NOT see Lily's pregnancy coming at all. Such a nice surprise!!!

If you are truly hating the season, why do you continue to watch? It's a legit question. I have stopped watching shows mid season when they proved to be disappointing. I don't watch, then go online to continue to complain about how much I dislike it. Seems like a waste of energy and time. Find a new show and move on.

 Quite possible that Robin will let Ted know that she needs him in her life. Not as a love interest but as her best friend...and that will make Ted reconsider Chicago and allow himself to be open to meeting the mother. Does anyone think there is something behind not learning the mother's name yet?

Just Another Article and Spoilers for Interesting Series or Live Events in SPorts and Social Network and Also for your Cravings in Hollywood News