Thursday, April 24, 2014

Change of Heart - Grey's Anatomy S10 E21


Jackson is given the daunting task of delivering disappointing news to the doctors. Meanwhile, Derek's sister Amelia drops by for a surprise visit, Richard surprises Catherine in Boston and when Bailey gets frustrated by the slow pace of her research, she makes a risky decision.

This whole Jackson and April thing is getting on my nerves ... U should have thought about all this crap before you chose to get married

I like Amelia, I do... But I would rather have Addison coming back. Maybe she'll visit when Callie and Arizona have their baby. I doubt there'll be a Grey's Anatomy birth without complications!

So... Jackson's disappointing news will be Christina's departure. And along with her, almost everything that made this last so long because of it's awesomeness :(

I bet she's going to come to work so Derek can focus on surgeries and his project while she teaches or something like  that

Wouldn't it be an interesting plot twist if Izzie returned with a baby that she & Alex conceived? Remember he donated some sperm for Izzie when she had cancer? Wonder what Alex would do?

Amelia was a Neurosurgeon like Derek. Christina is a Cardiacthoracic Surgeon. Would be great if she was added permanently along with Addison coming back and Izzie. I know Katherine Heigl didn't leave on the best of terms but it would be amazing to have her come back. Come on Shondra. I bet Christina leaves to work with Burke. It's got to have something to do with him.

 I still cannot believe Cristina won't be in the show next season, she's so great and her storyline has always been one of the most interesting. Sloan,Lexie,Cristina...I don't know how much more loss I can handle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Article and Spoilers for Interesting Series or Live Events in SPorts and Social Network and Also for your Cravings in Hollywood News