Thursday, May 8, 2014

Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right - Grey's Anatomy S10 E23


With Derek away, Meredith spends time with Amelia and finds out her true feelings about her time in Seattle. Bailey deals with the ramifications of her actions and Callie receives devastating news. Meanwhile, the residents panic after hearing that one of them will be fired.

Considering the actors playing Leah and Shane are leaving the show, I'm going to assume that Leah is the one getting fired (I'm actually surprised she hasn't already), and Shane will go to Zurich to work with Christina.

Bye Cristina! You will be missed. Im glad they are not "killing" her off. Her character has a cool future.

Cristina  i used to not like her character until she stood up for the d/Deaf family not wanting the implants on their child; then she stood up for what she believed in. i know it's fiction, but i do have a new respect for her character after that episode.

 So attached to this show, got my tissues ready to say farewell to cristina don't know how i am going to watch this show next season, although I know I will, I am still missing george, izzie, mark and lexie. this truly ****

Don't know if I can watch. I know you must do what you have to do but it's still sad to see you go. Oh Sandra Oh, please don't go. There can be no replacement for Cristina 

 I am going to hate to see her go, she is one of the reasons I watch this show! Wanted her and Owen to get back together!

 I can hardly wait, I thought Yang was going to be gone TWO episodes ago. I can hardly wait till she's gone forever, she jumped the shark YEARS AGO.

 im confused, every week for the past 3 weeks they keep saying "next week is the Christina farewell" so is it tonight? or is it next week again???

That's the end of grey's! She is the only other "real" dr there. Without her it's gonna be boring. This season in my opinion has been the worst and I have followed it from episode 1. When grey's first began it was gripping , cutting edge , the dr's had real talent , it felt like it was a real hospital but now it's so watered down. I hate what they did to Bailey's and grey's characters to name a few. The removing of lexi and mark was another huge mistake! I just watch out of curiosity. After Christina leaves I doubt I will watch 

I'm so glad Christina is leaving the show. My only beef is that they are saying she is going to run a hospital. She may be a good surgeon but management material she is not! Let's come up with a better cover story. Everyone knows she cannot do that jo

1 comment:

  1. hey Admin if U comment tv.com i will complain google ad-sence ...and your ad-sence was banned because you illigal to achieve visitor.... and i willl click and click amd your blog share to many peiple you understand... if u again try to comment tv.com i will complain your ad-sence id... do u understand...

    ReplyDelete

Just Another Article and Spoilers for Interesting Series or Live Events in SPorts and Social Network and Also for your Cravings in Hollywood News